Aqua plast lead free and UV stabilized ASTM UPVC pipes are ideally designed for transportation and distribution of potable water, household applications, industrial process lines, saltwater lines, and swimming pool applications. UPVC stands for Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride. The sizes range from 15mm to 50mm and the product range include Schedule 40, 80 & 120 series. We also manufacture UPVC fittings. The sizes range from 15mm to 50mm and solvent cement.
Due to its strong resistance to chemicals, and elements of nature, UPVC makes an ideal choice for residential and commercial plumbing constructions. Harder than PVC. While manufacturing UPVC pipes, additional plasticizing polymers are not used. This is the reason why UPVC pipes have more rigid consistency than PVC pipes. UPVC pipes are manufactured using eco-friendly and virgin unplasticized polyvinyl chloride compounds. Thanks to UPVC's chemical resistance, it has become integral to plumbing.
- Available Sizes : 1/2" (15 mm) to 2" (50 mm)
- Fittings : 1/2" (15 mm) to 2" (50 mm)
- Length : 3m | 6m
- Brand : AQUA PLAST
- Available Colours : White With Blue Stripe-Sch-40 | White With Red Stripe-Sch-80 | White With Green Stripe-Sch-120
- Stringent quality control
- Lightweight, ensuring ease in handling and transportation
- Low installation and maintenance cost
- Added mechanical strength makes it ideal for all applications and conditions
- Suitable for potable water transportation.
- Self-extinguishing and does not support combustion
- Jointing can be done without the laborious threading operation
- High tensile strength
- Meets global standards for housing and industry applications
- Heavy pressure rating
- Tough, durable, and immune to termites, fungus, bacteria
- Corrosion-free and chemical resistant
- Low thermal conductivity, preventing external “sweating”
- Gouri aqua plast medium and heavy-duty solvent cement create leak-proof jointing
- UPVC drainage pipes are used for drinking water supply lines and also as a covering for tube works.
- These are also widely used to manufacture raising mains in tube wells and UPVC downpipes.
- As UPVC pipes are non-metallic in nature and are resistance to all types of metallic corrosion, these make the best choice for discharge and sewer pipelines.
- Regardless of the nature of the transportation fluid, UPVC pipes behave neutrally. It is because these are made from odourless and tasteless materials.
- UPVC pipes are widely used in sewerage systems because these don't allow any kind of deposits inside the pipeline.
- Being non-conductive to fire and combustion, UPVC material makes a good choice for electrical installation. Therefore, UPVC pipes mean extra safety.
- UPVC plumbing fittings and pipes are also used for the purpose of ventilation in bathrooms