SWR pipes and fittings are the preferred option for efficient and dependable drainage systems in homes, commercial areas, and industrial organizations. Soil, Waste, and Rainwater (SWR) pipes and fittings are intended to efficiently dispose of wastewater, rainwater, and soil.
These systems have several outstanding characteristics. Their endurance, even under difficult situations, is their main draw. Leak-proof couplings in SWR systems prevent wastewater seepage, keeping the environment clean. Their smooth inside surface helps waste flow quickly, and they resist corrosion, rust, and chemical damage for a long service life. SWR pipes and fittings are reliable for residential and commercial drainage.
- Sizes : 1 1/2" (50 mm) to 6"(160 mm)
- Fittings : 2 1/2" (75 mm) to 6"(160 mm)
- Length : 3 mtr & 6 mtr
- Colours : Dark Grey, Light Grey
- Brand : AQUA PLAST
- Integrated rings are permanently positioned during the manufacturing stage itself which ensures easy and quick installation
- Integrated rings ensure leak-proof joints that can sustain thermal contraction and expansion
- Unlike conventional rubber rings which may slip out of the groove during installation, the pre-fitted ring holds itself and stays attached to the groove by the plastic reinforcement that enables the joints to become leak-proof
- The elastomeric EPDM rings ensure hydraulic tightness
- Joints can be made without the use of Solvent Cement and can be easily re-opened later for any adjustments if required.
- swr pipes is their low maintenance cost. This is because these pipes do not require concrete covers, which reduces the cost of ownership.
- Another advantage of choosing these pipes is their adaptability. These pipes are flexible and can be customized to suit different needs.
- These pipes are resistant to chemicals, physical damage, and freezing, making them ideal for rugged conditions.
- The high tensile strength of these pipes makes them highly suitable for installation in harsh environments. Another essential advantage of these pipes is their durability.
- These pipes can withstand a high degree of abuse and environmental changes.
- Homes, offices, hotels, industries, hospitals, as well as public places such as airports, railway stations, bus stands, etc.
- For overflow lines and chemical waste lines at industries, dairy plants, food processing plants, vent lines in drainage systems, in mining pits and rain water harvesting systems etc.
- As the name suggests, the SWR pipes are prime candidates for sewerage systems in residential and commercial properties. At the same time, these pipes are built to withstand the harsh natural elements and are perfectly suitable for external drainage systems too. Here are some of their other uses:
- The non-conductive, chemically inert and non-flammable properties of these pipes make them handy for carrying toxic wastes, chemical bi-products and heated residues out of the industrial factory premises
- You can safely install these pipes for overflow lines and waste lines of food processing plants, dairy plants and vent lines in drainage systems at any height
- The special treatments at their compounding stages during manufacture makes the Gouri aqua plast SWR pipes and fittings a perfect fit for harsh outdoor conditions, even in a mining pit
- The strength and hardiness of these pipes along with their flexible nature makes pre-fabrication a very viable solution for all sorts of domestic and commercial projects for sewerage and drainage systems
- You can also utilise these modern, smart and economic pipes to conserve water through rainwater harvesting systems and contribute to a greener earth for tomorrow.