Agriculture pipes are the lifelines of your fields, ensuring your crops receive the precise amount of water they need for healthy growth. The right farming water pipe guarantees efficient water distribution, preventing wastage and optimizing resource management.
These agriculture pipes are designed to meet the unique demands of Indian farming. Crafted with precision and made from quality materials, they are built to withstand the rigors of the field. Whether you are a small-scale farmer or managing extensive agricultural operations, these pipes are your trusted companions.
We understand that cost-effectiveness is essential in farming. This agriculture PVC pipe price list is designed to provide transparency and help you make an informed choice.
In conclusion, choosing the right agriculture pipes and fittings can lead to healthier crops, efficient water usage, and cost-effective solutions.
- Available Sizes : 1/2" (20 mm) to 8" (200 mm)
- Fittings : 1-1/4" (40 mm) to 4" (110 mm)
- Dimesions : 2.5 kg, 4kg, 6kg & 10kg
- Brand : AQUA PLAST
- Available Colours : Grey
- Aqua plast agriculture PVC pressure pipes offer significant advantages. They are light in weight, easy for transportation and installation, and have a high flow rate. High resistance to chemicals and corrosion ensures an extended product life.
- Stringent quality assurance approach across all stages of manufacturing gives the product a high degree of reliability, making Aqua plast agriculture PVC a preferred choice for farmers, government institutions, domestic and commercial establishments and quality conscious people across the country.
- Non-reactive to acids, alkalis, effluents, salt, and minerals increased product life as these pipes are free from weaknesses caused by scaling, rusting, weathering and chemical action.
- They have smooth seamless interior walls; they require no special tools for cutting and are installed with solvent Cement. Maintenance - Free Aqua plast Agri pipes and fittings do not rust, pit, scale, corrode or promote build-up on the system interior.
- They do not react with materials carried, nor act as a catalyst. Good Corrosion Resistance Internal Corrosion Resistance Aqua plast Agri pipes and fittings resist chemical attack by most acids, alkalis, salts, and organic media such as alcohols and aliphatic hydrocarbons, within certain limits of temperature and pressure.
- External Corrosion Resistance Industrial fumes, humidity, saltwater, weather, atmospheric, or underground conditions-regardless of soil type or moisture - cannot harm these pipe and fittings. Scratches or surface abrasions do not provide points at which corrosive elements can attack.
- Low thermal conductivity Gouri Aqua Plast Agriculture Pipes and fittings have a much lower thermal conductivity factor than metal pipes. This ensures that fluids maintain a constant temperature. Solvent Cement Joining of Gauri Aqua Plast Agri Pipes is simple and single step process which uses solvent cement, which provides 100% leak proof joint.
- Agriculture PVC pipes & fittings are used for pressure and gravity flow applications in agriculture, irrigation, potable water supply, and swimming pools.
- In Agriculture : Water supply & distribution, Irrigation
- Other : Drinking water supply & distribution, Cable ducting, Ventilation Pipe Line, Slurry lines