Aqua plast lead - free and UV stabilized CPVC pipe are a premium offering and are designed for hot and cold water applications for standard plumbing system solutions. Conforming to IS-15778:2007. CPVC stands for chlorinated polyvinyl chloride. The sizes range from 15mm to 50mm and the product range include I/SDR 11, II/SDR 13.5. We also manufacture best cpvc pipe in india. The sizes range from 20mm to 50mm and solvent cement, which chemically fuse the pipe and fitting together at a molecular level. Being one of the top CPVC pipe manufacturers in India, aqua plast manufactures the best in quality CPVC pipes.
Since CPVC materials do not support combustion, they cannot burn without an external fuel source. This property makes CPVC pipe an attractive alternative to steel and copper pipe for fire sprinkler applications. CPVC fire sprinkler piping systems are approved for light hazard applications and for use in single and multifamily dwellings. Installation shall be in accordance with the NFPA Section 13, 13D, and 13R.
- Available Sizes : 1/2" (15 mm) to 2" (50 mm)
- Fittings : 3/4" (20 mm) to 2" (50 mm)
- Length:3 mtr & 6 mtr
- Colours : Colour:- SDR- 11:Pale Yellow with Red Strip | SDR13.5: Pale Yellow with Brown Strip
- Brand : AQUA PLAST
- Long-lasting : CPVC is a plastic material; it does not react to eroding substances and does not rust, so its lifespan is longer
- Robust : CPVC pipes have the ability to handle high water pressure, making it a good material for a main water supply line.
- Ease of maintenance : CPVC pipes are also quite lightweight and flexible, which makes it easy to move and work.
- Temperature Tolerance : CPVC is able to withstand extreme temperatures up to 93° F. Hence, it's easy for hot water transport.
- Chemical Resistant : CPVC materials are resistant to many household chemicals.
- Self-Extinguish ability : It has a self-extinguishing function that does not catch fire when exposed to fire.
- Other : Corrosion Resistance, Ease of Installation, Little or No Maintenance Required, Optimum Flow Rates, Superior Mechanical Strength, Additional Safety, Low Flame and Smoke, Long Service Life
- Hot and cold water plumbing distribution, residential and commercial.
- Residential buildings - For indoor and outdoor applications in both hot and cold water systems.
- Commercial buildings - For low maintenance water supply piping systems.
- Hospitals & hotels - For ensuring continuous and uninterrupted round the clock supply of hot and cold water.
- Industrial units - For use in chemical plants including fire fighting systems through sprinklers.
- Note: Not suitable for compressed air and gases.