Gouri Aqua plast HDPE pipe is a type of flexible plastic pipe used for fluid and gas transfer and is often used to replace ageing concrete or steel mains pipelines. Made from the thermoplastic HDPE, its high level of impermeability and strong molecular bond make it suitable for high pressure pipelines. HDPE stands for High Density Polyethylene Conforming to - IS 4984.These agriculture water pipes are available in sizes ranging from 20 mm to 110 mm in different pressure classes & available in raw material grades PE-63, PE 80 and PE 100.
HDPE PIPE has ability to withstand harsh chemicals without corrosion and leak as well as the tight installation, Improvements in the strength and performance of PE materials has resulted in water, chemical & several other industries. HDPE pipe is used across the globe for applications such as water mains, gas mains, sewer mains, slurry transfer lines, rural irrigation, fire system supply lines, electrical and communications conduit, and storm water and drainage pipes.
- Available Sizes : 1/2" (20 mm) to 4" (110 mm)
- Dimension : PN-3.2 kg TO PN-12.5 kg
- Type : PE-63, PE-80 & PE-100
- Brand : GOURI AQUA PLAST
- Colour : Black
- Water supply irrigation field
- Submersible pump
- Drawing water from pump sets for distribution
- Landscape irrigation
- Bore wells
- Chemical Industries for disposal of chemical waste
- Oil and Milk Transportation
- Discharge of Radioactive waste
- Acid and slurries transportation
- Salt water landing
Domestic And Others :
- Potable water supply in rural and urban area
- For Colony Water System
- Bio Gas, Cool Gas and Natural Gas Distribution Lines
- Telecommunication Cable Ducting
- Air Conditioner Ducting
- Above ground
- High impact and breakage resistance.
- High resistance to chemicals, corrosion, decaying and abrasion.
- Higher durability & advantage of easy installation and transport without material loss.
- High resistance to direct sunlight.
- Excellent elasticity resulting in installation ease.
- Perfect leak proof joints possible - no cracks- no breaks and no deformation.
- Advantage of safe application in irregular surfaces like sea, river passages, low temp terrain.
- Smooth internal surfaces bring considerable savings in the service and overall line costs.
- Light in weight enabling high speed movement & installation.
- Non toxic, food grade can also be used in food and pharma industry.